CANNA-X is brought to you by CARACANN INC., WindBlow’s Medicinal Division.
From our inception in 2020, we recruit locally qualified personnel in various positions in order to provide sustainable employment to our people. We seek to leverage their expertise to build CARACANN as a premiere medicinal cannabis cultivator within St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Cannabis has a certain stigma attached to it even after all the progress made around the world in highlighting its benefits. Like anything we put into our bodies, there are always consequences if we overindulge or misuse it. We need to step back and see Cannabis for what it is, A PLANT. It has not the ability nor knowledge to harm us. We can only do that to ourselves.
CANNA-X is our way of looking at Cannabis with innocent eyes. It is an opportunity to showcase the plant’s beauty and resiliency.
Check In on Your plant
If you have not done so, please request a tour below.
Please ensure you are logged in. (You would have been given instructions)
See your seed develop into seedlings, then into beautiful flowering trees with buds.
Request a Tour
After submitting your request someone will contact you to confirm the tour.
1) Submit the CANNA-X Request form (You must be 21 years of age or older)
2) A representative will get back to you to make the necessary arrangements for the tour.
3) You will be provided with an entry pass.
3) When you arrive for the tour you will be given a package.
4) You will use the entry pass to Check-in
5) After a brief orientation you will be taken on the tour of the facility.
6) At the end of the tour you will be able to plant your seed in a planting tray.
7) You will then Check-Out using your access pass.
8) Your seed’s tracking code will be provided
[ D=Date, G=Group #, T=Tray #, R=Row(1-6), C=Column(1-12) ]
Yes, you will be given your own seed to plant at our Medical Cannabis farm. We will even post progress photos for you to be able to check-in on it over time.
Sorry, but this is not permitted by local laws. You will, however, be able to see them from a short distance and be able to enjoy their terpene aromas as the wind transports the scents to you.