Home / FAQ

How Does It Work?

1) Submit the CANNA-X Request form (You must be 21 years of age or older) 2) A representative will get back to you to make the necessary arrangements for the tour. 3) You will be provided with an entry pass. 3) When you arrive for the tour you will be given a package. 4) You will use…

Continue Reading
WindBlow Inc.